The motorbus service 284 (later the 134) from High Barnet to Victoria Station in view, Bald Faced Stag as well.
Rosemont Avenue on left and Woodhouse Road further up on right. Woodhouse Parade is dated 1910.
On the left is the lodge to Grass Farm, the last remaining building of that estate and now used as a private house
Seen here as the Convent of Marie Auxillartrice was the second time in the buildings carear when it was used as a school until the 1950 it is now Sternberg Centre
What was originally Bibbesworth Manor the manorial centre of Finchley is now the Sternberg Centre
Finchley Avenue is now the lower end of Hendon Lane. The name was changed after WW2
Seen here from the East Finchley End of the Road before the extention of the Hampstead Garden Suburb and other developments of the 1930s
Alexandra Grove on left in the distance is the Moss Hall Tavern and Perry's Garage