Seen from Sunny Hill Park showing the lower grave yard which was grubed up in the 1970s
In 1921 Hendon Council purchased 16 acres for a park, which opened in 1922, and in 1929 it was enlarged when further land was acquired
This is Brook Lodge at this time the extension of the Brent Bridge Hotel on the other side of the Brent river
Queens Road is and ancient road and was originally called Butchers Lane until it was renamed to celebrate Queen Victoria jubilee in 1887
Hendon Town Hall was built in 1901. Here it is seen after substantial extensions were added c1929.
Our Lady of Dolours (dolours being the seven sorrows of St. Mary) was built in the 1860s, but this picture is from after the 1927 extention