This view, looking south from the bridge, predates West Finchley Station which was opened in March 1933
This view, looking north towards the bridge from where the junction of West Avenue is today, predates West Finchley Station which was opened in March 1933
Titled on the card as 'Nether Park' is possibly a mistake on the photographers part
Located on the northern junction with the High Road the house was called "The Garple". The orphanage (1905 - 1939) was established by two nurses and was later named after the founders the Wright Kingsford Home
Looking towards Tally Ho Corner, with Winifred Place is on right. The tall building on left occupied by 778 High Road, corner of Friern Park, is dated 1906, and appears in this shot to be still under construction.