This view, looking south from the bridge, predates West Finchley Station which was opened in March 1933
This view, looking north towards the bridge from where the junction of West Avenue is today, predates West Finchley Station which was opened in March 1933
Titled on the card as 'Nether Park' is possibly a mistake on the photographers part
Junction of Stanhope Road with the Belgrave Tavern on right. The building in centre under construction is 778 High Road, corner of Friern Park, is dated 1906
Rosemont Avenue on left and Woodhouse Road further up on right. Woodhouse Parade is dated 1910.
View looking north roughly from where the junction of Laurel View is today to where the road turns to cross the Northern Line
Britannia Road on right. The skating rink was opened in 1910 but was replaced by a motor works by 1935, seen here shortly after it opened. 981 to 987 High Road are in view middle left
Located on the northern junction with the High Road the house was called "The Garple". The orphanage (1905 - 1939) was established by two nurses and was later named after the founders the Wright Kingsford Home