Located between Beverley Gardens and Limes Avenue the convent lasted from 1909 to 1978
Golders Green Crematorium opened in 1902 and was one of the first in the country
Golders Manor Drive is a typical interwar development and which was laid out shortly before the Great War on the grounds of the late 19th century house called Homestead.
The second incarnation of this pub which was demolished in 2003. The house was started by Frederick Smith as a modest beer house (c1851).
Woodlands is a typical interwar development. In 1927s the North Circular road cut the Brent Bridge estate in two and part became Brent Park and the other part became Woodlands
The chapel at Highfields was used when it was a school in the 1900s but later was the home of the Transport and General Workers Union, the house was demolished in 1931
Golders Green when it was first built the prominent name of Ernest Owers appropriate to the scene as he was one of the principle developers of the period
Taken c1905 the estate board on the left is for local developer Edward Howard, the one on the out houses of Hodford Farm is a board announcing Underground Electric Railway Company London Ltd.