Sepia Photograph of Naive painting depicting Ye Old Roebuck Inn. Coach and horse and watering trough in foreground.
Tooley Street terminus.
The College Park estate was built by the Mercer’s Company in the 1860s and 1870s over the fields of a small farm that the company administered as trustees of a charity. It was one of the most significant additions to … Continue reading →
This is one of a group of eight uniform villas built in the mid 1870s for the new middle class commuting population that had grown rapidly since the opening of Lewisham Station in 1849. N0.8 was long the home of … Continue reading →
St Mary’s School, Infants Class c.1922
St Mary’s School, Master’s House
St Mary’s School 1983
High St Showing St Mary’s Church, Lewisham
St Mary’s School Jan 1979
St Mary’s Church & The River Ravensbourne From Ladywell