Black and White photograph showing view of Woodpecker Road
Black and White Photograph of shop on Corner of Woodpecker Road and Edward Street Men preparing it to be demolished.
Men on a shop on Woodpecker Road preparing it to be demolished.
Old Houses In Watergate St, South Side (Thankful Sturdee Collection)
Old Houses In Watergate Street (Thankful Sturdee Collection)
A dairy was established at No.1 when the block called The Pavement was built in 1899, and James Haydon was the proprietor from at least 1910 to 1923. It later became No. 218 Algernon Road. Milk was ladled into the … Continue reading →
View of front of shop
Black and White postcard of Tram 180 (service 35 to Highgate) leaving Forest Hill terminus
View of stamp shop, antiques shop and hairdresser (T.W. Smith)