Single Image Page

King's Head Public House 1900

According to the local antiquary Ralph Calder, the house was built in 1709 and was first called the QueenÕs Head. It was replaced by the house Kings Head House

1900sMill Hill

Buy This Print

We aim to dispatch all prints within 4 working days.

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Leave a Reply