Typical late Edwardian shopping parade. Note the milk cart on the right
Looking across from Fortis Green Road. The Baldfaced Stag was rebuilt in 1880 and the shop adjacent is dated 1907.
View from the junction of Fortis Green Road looking north with Congregational Church in view. The Church was built after a disastrous fire burned down the old chapel in 1876. The site is now occupied by Viceroy Parade
Taken from the junction of Percy Road (left) the view includes 778 High Road, corner of Friern Park, which is dated 1906
This view is recognisable today. The trams were established in 1905. Note the car on the left has a GB marking.
Looking towards Friern Barnet with Lambert Road on left. The view dates from after 1907 and the tram route from Southgate to North Finchley
Looking south from where Pyramid House stands today. The skating rink was opened in 1910 but was replaced by a motor works by 1935, seen here when it was briefly a cinema