Hendon Town Hall was constructed in 1901, soon after this picture was taken it was undergoing considerable extensions which are now parts of Middlesex University.
The Sisters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul bought Littleberries in 1885 and this chapel was built shortly afterwards. It has recently been remodelled by Osel Architecture Ltd
Belmont School was founded in 1912 and this chapel was built in 1925
A classic view of the Burroughs pond with Burrough House, now London Brooks College in background
Alexandra Grove on left in the distance is the Moss Hall Tavern and PerryÕs Garage
The Silk Brook runs from Edgware to the Brent reservoir, parallel to the Edgware Road and is a tributary of the Brent River.