The Avenue which connects Squires Lane with Regents Park Road was originally a private road from Finchley Manor to St MaryÕs Church
Princes Parade, Claverley Grove, Princes Avenue were constructed in the 1900s on the grounds of Claverley House and Field Cottage. The post box marks the junction with Princes Avenue.
Albert Terrace was built in 1869, but now only numbers 7 and 9 Ballards Lane still stand
Victoria Park was original supposed to mark the 1887 Jubilee, but was not opened until 1902
Wentworth Chapel (The Finchley Meeting House) continued until the 2000s when it was replaced by the present Hartnell Court. This view includes some of the old Finchley Police Station