Looking down towards the railway station sometime before the building of the trams in 1905
View from the junction of Fortis Green Road looking north with Congregational Church in view. The Church was built after a disastrous fire burned down the old chapel in 1876. The site is now occupied by Viceroy Parade
Grove Parade in view with Squires lane junction of Finchley County Grammar school in distance, note the developer board, Isaac Rich advertising houses for sale in Clifton Road
Viewed from the Bald Faced Stag looking south towards the station. Phoenix Cinema as The Coliseum Cinema (1924-36) is on the left
Beresford Road the shops beyond were built in 1903 and include a small motorcycle works
The motorbus service 284 (later the 134) from High Barnet to Victoria Station in view, Bald Faced Stag as well.
Looking north towards the Congregational church. The present Baldfaced Stag was built in 1880