Photos with tag: Pubs
The Eardley Arms Public House, Belvedere c.1910The Eardley Arms Public House at the junction of Woolwich Road and Heron Hill, Belvedere.
The Jacobean Barn, Hall Place, Bexley c.1990The Jacobean Barn, Hall Place, Bexley. Whitbreads combined the old barn at Hall Place and the Mill House and turned the new building into a restaurant. The restaurant stands by the main gateway into the gardens at Hall Place.
Erith c.1970Postcard depicting four views of Erith: Royal Alfred Seamen's Home; the Fire Station on Erith Road; the Running Horses Public House and Erith Swimming Baths; the mural at the side of Erith Swimming Baths.
North Cray Road, Bexley c.1930North Cray Road looking towards Bexley Village. The Coach and Horses Public House can be seen on the righthand side.
North Cray Road, Bexley c.1920North Cray Road looking towards Bexley Village. The Coach and Horse Public House and the junction with Vicarage Road are on the right in the distance. Policeman standing on the pavement.
High Street, Bexley 1906
View of High Street looking east towards Bourne Road. The Railway Tavern Public House is on the right. Correspondence and stamp on reverse of postcard.
Procession in High Street, Crayford c.1910
View of a procession in the High Street, Crayford with the fire brigade at the front. Exact event unknown. Note the Bulls Head Inn on the right which no longer exists. View looking up the High Street towards St Paulinus Church.
High Street, Bexley c.1955View of High Street looking towards the junction with Bourne Road. The sign to the Kings Head Public House can be seen on the left. Hitchcocks, greengrocer and florist is immediately to the right.
High Street, Bexley c.1920Taken from the junction with Bourne Road, immediately to the right. Razzell & Sons, fishmongers, were on the corner. The signpost for The George Public House can just be seen on the left. The Freemantle Hall can also be seen on the left.
High Street, Old Bexley c.1950View of the High Street looking east towards the Freemantle Hall (with clock tower) and the Kings Head Public House on the left.
View of the High Street looking west towards Welling Corner and Belle Grove. The first part of the building on the left was known as Hope Lodge which became a private school. Adjacent to the school was the Guy Earl of Warwick Public House and when the school moved at the turn of the century the buildings and pleasure gardens were merged with the pub. Correspondence and stamp on reverse of postcard.