North Cray Place, Kent c.1910
North Cray Place was built on the site of the ancient manor house of North Cray and during the ownership of Thomas Coventry he had the grounds laid out by Capability Brown c.1782. In 1823 a new house was built and ten years later the whole estate was bought by Lord Bexley, the then owner of Foots Cray Place. The house was hit by an enemy bomb in 1944 and finally demolished in 1961. Correspondence on the reverse of postcard.
• Country Estates