Streatham Hall at 344 Streatham High Road was built in 1888 by architect Frederick Wheeler, briefly serving as Streatham Town Hall. By 1901 it was listed as 'Streatham Hall' and available to hire for community events. Seen here is the Gleneagle Road facade after it had closed as W Harvey & Sons, Laundry Requisites, who appear to have vacated the building c.1972. It was demolished in the 1980s and is now the site of Pankhurst House.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/2/2/2/6
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.