Single Image Page

Paragon Mews was the original and appropriate name for this service road behind Montpelier Row, which developed in the 1790's to give access to the stables of the larges house facing the Heath. Some cottages, for coachmen and gardeners, were also built together with livery stables and the premises of jobmasters. These two attractive houses were classified as slums and demolished in 1939.
1930sBlackheathborolewishamRoads and Streets

Buy This Print

We aim to dispatch all prints within 4 working days.

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby