Single Image Page

Stanstead Grove is a quiet lane immediately off Stanstead Road, a section of the South Circular Road. The cottages were built c.1855. Clerks figured prominently among the early residents, especially after Catford Bridge station opened in January 1857, giving them easy access to the City of London. Photograph taken on 11th September 1968.
1960sborolewishamCatfordRoads and Streets

Buy This Print ??

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby