Single Image Page

The chapel in Bromley Road, opposite the Lower MIll pond, was built by the Forster family in 1824 as a chapel of ease, to save villagers the long trip to the parish church of St.Mary's in Lewisham. It is now used as a parish hall for St.John's church, which was built behind in 1928.
1910sborolewishamHouses(Large)PeopleRoads and StreetsSouthend

Buy This Print ??

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby