Toggle navigation
Menu
Lewisham Borough Photos
Images from Lewisham
Home
Places
Dates
Themes
Prints
Checkout
In page-searchResults.php
Search Results Page
Search for images:
Search for phrase:
Select Date
All Dates
1700s
1800s
1900s
1910s
1920s
1930s
1940s
1950s
1960s
1970s
1980s
1990s
unknown
Select Area
All Areas
Beckenham
Bellingham
Bermondsey
Blackheath
Brockley
Catford
Crystal Palace
Deptford
Downham
Dulwich
Forest Hill
France
Greenwich
Grove Park
Hants
Herne Hill
Hither Green
Honor Oak
Ladywell
Lee
Lewisham
New Cross
Nuhead
Parham Park
Peckham
Southend
St John's
Sussex
Sydenham
Westminster
Woolwich
Select Theme
All Themes
Animals
Archaeology
Beaulieu
Bridges
Businesses
Canals Ponds and Rivers
Celebrations
Cemeteries
Charities
Charity
Churches
Education
Emergency Services
Entertainment
Event
Farms
General Views
Health
HealthPublic Buildings
Heath
Houses
Houses(Large)
Housing
Industry
Markets
Military
Mills
Music
Parks and Open Spaces
People
Public Art
Public Buildings
Pubs
PulicBuildings
Rivers
Roads and Streets
Royalty
Shops
Sport
Sports
Stations
Theatres and Cinemas
Transport
Winter Scenes
Work
World War One
World War Two
Youth
Search for:
Showing results for pictures from , in , of , with the phrase ''
Page 162 of 234
« First
«
...
10
20
30
...
160
161
162
163
164
...
170
180
190
...
»
Last »
Black and White photo of the club members wearing costumes in St. Augustine's Church Hall, 1946
Black and White photo of club members in St. Augustine's Church Hall, 1946
Black and White photo of armed Royal Artillery Men at Napier House
Parish Hall & Baths, Ladywell
Parish Of Lewisham Beating The Bounds May 1897
Black and White photo of the closed down Park Cinema on Hither Green Lane
Black and White photograph of a newspaper cutting showing Park Cinema, Hither Green Lane. Taken from 'Hither Green & Catford Journal' 13/2/1914 . Describes it as a small private company near Park Hospital in Hither Green Lane. It accomodates 600.
Park Hospital, Hither Green Lane
The chapel in Bromley Road, opposite the Lower MIll pond, was built by the Forster family in 1824 as a chapel of ease, to save villagers the long trip to the parish church of St.Mary's in Lewisham. It is now used as a parish hall for St.John's church, which was built behind in 1928.
Parker Family Of Lewisham House
Part Of Farmstead Road, Bellingham After Bombing in Sep & Oct 1940
Page 162 of 234
« First
«
...
10
20
30
...
160
161
162
163
164
...
170
180
190
...
»
Last »