Toggle navigation
Menu
Lewisham Borough Photos
Images from Lewisham
Home
Places
Dates
Themes
Prints
Checkout
In page-searchResults.php
Search Results Page
Search for images:
Search for phrase:
Select Date
All Dates
1700s
1800s
1900s
1910s
1920s
1930s
1940s
1950s
1960s
1970s
1980s
1990s
unknown
Select Area
All Areas
Beckenham
Bellingham
Bermondsey
Blackheath
Brockley
Catford
Crystal Palace
Deptford
Downham
Dulwich
Forest Hill
France
Greenwich
Grove Park
Hants
Herne Hill
Hither Green
Honor Oak
Ladywell
Lee
Lewisham
New Cross
Nuhead
Parham Park
Peckham
Southend
St John's
Sussex
Sydenham
Westminster
Woolwich
Select Theme
All Themes
Animals
Archaeology
Beaulieu
Bridges
Businesses
Canals Ponds and Rivers
Celebrations
Cemeteries
Charities
Charity
Churches
Education
Emergency Services
Entertainment
Event
Farms
General Views
Health
HealthPublic Buildings
Heath
Houses
Houses(Large)
Housing
Industry
Markets
Military
Mills
Music
Parks and Open Spaces
People
Public Art
Public Buildings
Pubs
PulicBuildings
Rivers
Roads and Streets
Royalty
Shops
Sport
Sports
Stations
Theatres and Cinemas
Transport
Winter Scenes
Work
World War One
World War Two
Youth
Search for:
Showing results for pictures from , in , of , with the phrase ''
Page 196 of 234
« First
«
...
10
20
30
...
194
195
196
197
198
...
210
220
230
...
»
Last »
Black and White Photograph of St. Michael's School Cricket team.
Colour photo of the exterior of the Church
Colour photo of the interior of the Church showing the pews and the altar
Colour photo showing the demolition of the vicarage, 8/10/1986
Colour photo showing the demolition of the vicarage, 10/9/1986
Colour photo showing the early stages of demolition of the vicarage, 8/9/1986
Black and White photo showing the exterior of the vicarage with Reverend Samuel Luffmann and his family, c.1900
St.Laurence's Church From Vicarage Gardens During Demolition Aug 1968
The College Park estate was built by the Mercer's Company in the 1860s and 1870s over the fields of a small farm that the company administered as trustees of a charity. It was one of the most significant additions to the number of middle class houses in Lewisham during that building boom. Clarendon Road (now Clarendon Rise) was the main artery of the new estate. Maverston Lodge, No.49 (now demolished), was built in the early 1870s. Photograph taken June 19th 1968
St.Nicholas Church, Deptford From An Original Watercolour By Lloyd Roberts
This is one of a group of eight uniform villas built in the mid 1870s for the new middle class commuting population that had grown rapidly since the opening of Lewisham Station in 1849. N0.8 was long the home of Leland Duncan, the Lewisham historian, who was a civil servant in the War Office. Photograph taken July 1980
Black and White photo of the staff of Marvels Lane School, 1934
Page 196 of 234
« First
«
...
10
20
30
...
194
195
196
197
198
...
210
220
230
...
»
Last »