Toggle navigation
Menu
Lewisham Borough Photos
Images from Lewisham
Home
Places
Dates
Themes
Prints
Checkout
In page-searchResults.php
Search Results Page
Search for images:
Search for phrase:
Select Date
All Dates
1700s
1800s
1900s
1910s
1920s
1930s
1940s
1950s
1960s
1970s
1980s
1990s
unknown
Select Area
All Areas
Beckenham
Bellingham
Bermondsey
Blackheath
Brockley
Catford
Crystal Palace
Deptford
Downham
Dulwich
Forest Hill
France
Greenwich
Grove Park
Hants
Herne Hill
Hither Green
Honor Oak
Ladywell
Lee
Lewisham
New Cross
Nuhead
Parham Park
Peckham
Southend
St John's
Sussex
Sydenham
Westminster
Woolwich
Select Theme
All Themes
Animals
Archaeology
Beaulieu
Bridges
Businesses
Canals Ponds and Rivers
Celebrations
Cemeteries
Charities
Charity
Churches
Education
Emergency Services
Entertainment
Event
Farms
General Views
Health
HealthPublic Buildings
Heath
Houses
Houses(Large)
Housing
Industry
Markets
Military
Mills
Music
Parks and Open Spaces
People
Public Art
Public Buildings
Pubs
PulicBuildings
Rivers
Roads and Streets
Royalty
Shops
Sport
Sports
Stations
Theatres and Cinemas
Transport
Winter Scenes
Work
World War One
World War Two
Youth
Search for:
Showing results for pictures from , in , of , with the phrase ''
Page 200 of 234
« First
«
...
10
20
30
...
198
199
200
201
202
...
210
220
230
...
»
Last »
Surrey Canal 1978
Surrey Canal n.d.
Surrey Canal 1978
Black and White Photograph of Surrey Canal Junction, East London Line Train
Black and White postcard displaying the exterior of the building showing tower and conservatory
Black and White postcard showing the exterior of the house
The Keep was the original name for this 1850s house, one of the largest built in London Road after the opening of the station in 1839. In fact it lay back from the road in extensive gardens. The name 'Surrey Mount' was suggested by the adjacent county boundary. It became the home of Frederick Horniman when he moved from Surrey House to make way for the museum. This photograph was taken after Horniman had given the estate to the people of London as a park, and the house had become the refreshment rooms. It was demolished in 1960.
Swallands Road, Bellingham
Black and White photograph showing exterior of Swedenberg Chapel, Warwick (now Warwickshire) Street, built 1871 closed 1949. Used by Deptford Branch of British Legion in 1956
Swimming Gala, Downham Baths Jan 1968
Black and White Photograph of Sydenham Avenue
Black and White photo of Church exterior, 26/7/1971
Page 200 of 234
« First
«
...
10
20
30
...
198
199
200
201
202
...
210
220
230
...
»
Last »