Single Image Page

The George public house 1860

Looking down towards The Walks from what is now the entrance of Kitchener Road. The Market Place takes its name from the large pig market held outside The George public house (on right). Funny to think that East Finchley was once famous for its bacon and ham.


1860sEast Finchley

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Leave a Reply