Seen here from the East Finchley End of the Road before the extention of the Hampstead Garden Suburb and other developments of the 1930s
Entrance on High Road East Finchley. Hampstead Garden Suburb Estate office is on the left
East Finchley Baptists first chapel was in Hertford Road and moved to this location in 1902. It is now flats.
These ancient woods are remnants of the great Finchley Wood most of which was cleared in the first half of the 17th century
Coldfall Woods on left and right taken close to where Ringwood Avenue is today. The road was laid out in 1901 and named after Mandell Creighton who died in January of the same year
Taken close to what is now the junction of Abbotts Gardens looking towards the Causeway roughly at 190 East End Road
The Railway Cottages existed at the corner of the Causeway long before the construction of the railway itself. They were demolished in the 1960s