On the left is the gabled end of Park Farm look west. Today is where Hampstead Heights joins East End Road
Taken close to what is now the junction of Abbotts Gardens looking towards the Causeway roughly at 190 East End Road
The Railway Cottages existed at the corner of the Causeway long before the construction of the railway itself. They were demolished in the 1960s
This ÒTin TabernacleÓ is still at 214 East End Road, shortly before railway bridge. It was originally opened by Primitive Methodists in 1872, but have been used by various other congregations since the 1900s.
House on right Park Farm beyond in distance Bush Causeway Cottages wall to Knightons
Close to the junction of Stanley Road looking west from where 184 East End Road is today
The Five Bells appears almost unchanged from today. This building was a rebuild after a disastrous fire c1870
Five Bells is visable on the left of the picture which was taken where the entrance of Talbot Avenue is today