St John's Church, Welling c.1920
View of St John's Church at Welling Corner at the junction of Bellegrove (to the right) and Hook Lane (to the left). Note the fountain on the corner of the road. The church was built in 1869 with money given by Alfred Bean of Danson and made of corrugated iron. It became known locally as the Iron Church. Lady with child in pushchair crossing the road. Correspondence and stamp on reverse of postcard.