William Brown Court on the east side of Norwood Road, built in the late 1960s by Lambeth Council and designed by E Hollamby, Lambeth's first borough architect.Photograph by Sydney Newbery, dated 1970.
| Details |
| Collection: | |
| Image type: | Photograph |
| Artist: | Newbery |
| Ref: | 07740 |
| Identifier: | SP19/184/Wil.2 |
| Date: | 1970 |
#1951 - 1975 #HOUSING #Photograph #WEST NORWOOD