Interior showing the skylight and decorated frieze Park Hill was built in c.1830 by William Leaf a banker and silk merchant of Streatham. Sir Henry Tate, the sugar magnate (Tate and Lyle), lived here from 1885. The house was converted into a convent in 1923. The building and grounds were redeveloped as a luxury residential complex between 2001 and 2002.
Ref. SP3200/3
Details | |
---|---|
Collection: | |
Image type: | Photograph |
Artist: | |
Ref: | 04735 |
Identifier: | SP3200/3 |
Date: | 1998 |
Size | Price (inc VAT) | Shipping UK (6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50) (Other £3.99) |
Worldwide (£5.99) |
6"x4" | £8.75 | ||
10"x8" | £15.50 | ||
16"x12" | £25.00 | ||
20"x16" | £31.25 |