The cast iron bridge overlooking the grotto at Park Hill, built in c.1830 by William Leaf a banker and silk merchant of Streatham. Sir Henry Tate, the sugar magnate (Tate and Lyle), lived here from 1885. The house was converted into a convent in 1923. View taken before being sold for redevelopment showing the cast iron bridge overlooking the grotto.
Details | |
---|---|
Collection: | |
Image type: | Photograph |
Artist: | |
Ref: | 04739 |
Identifier: | SP3200/14+16 |
Date: | 1998 |