Photograph of Streatham High Road and the Temperance Billiards Hall. Built in 1928, the hall was later refurbished as the Golden Q Club, before becoming a gambling establishment called Crayford Club. ID; IV336/14/20.
From the Loobey Postcard Collection
Details | |
---|---|
Collection: | Loobey Postcard Collection |
Image type: | Photograph |
Artist: | |
Ref: | 15373 |
Identifier: | IV336/14/20 |
Date: | c.1930 |