The unveiling ceremony on 3rd May 1922 of the Stockwell Memorial, dedicated 'To the Stockwell Men who Served in the Great War 1914-1919'. The design was by Frank Twydals Dear and was built on the last remaining remnant of South Lambeth Common. A photographic postcard published by T.H. Everitt Studios, Upper Norwood. ID; IV336/13/1
From the Loobey Postcard Collection
Details | |
---|---|
Collection: | Loobey Postcard Collection |
Image type: | Photograph |
Artist: | |
Ref: | 15448 |
Identifier: | IV336/13/1 |
Date: | 1922 |