The Streatham pumping station waterworks in Conyers Road, Streatham Vale, was built in 1888 by the Southwark & Vauxhall Water Company, to supplement the Daysbrook Road reservoir, which had been built in 1832 by the Lambeth Water Company. A photographic postcard published by Card House, addressed to Miss Mildenhall, Edgbaston, from Eric and postmarked 26th November 1915. ID; IV336/14/48
From the Loobey Postcard Collection
Details | |
---|---|
Collection: | Loobey Postcard Collection |
Image type: | Photograph |
Artist: | |
Ref: | 15620 |
Identifier: | IV336/14/48 |
Date: | c.1915 |