A view east of Drewstead Road, Streatham Common. The road was formerly called Leigham Court West, but was renamed after Beriah Drew, Lord of the Manor of Leigham. A photographic postcard addressed to Miss A James, Shepherds Bush, and postmarked 13th October 1909. ID; IV336/14/49
From the Loobey Postcard Collection
Details | |
---|---|
Collection: | Loobey Postcard Collection |
Image type: | Photograph |
Artist: | |
Ref: | 15627 |
Identifier: | IV336/14/49 |
Date: | 1909 |