Nos 1-6 Milverton Street, Victorian housing along the street's north side. Originally part of the East Estate, the land was redeveloped as terraced housing in 1868 by Sir Gilbert East, to the designs of the architect Alfred Lovejoy. Town Planning photograph by Sam Lambert.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/6/2/5/550
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.