Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

13 & 15 KILLIESER AVENUE, STREATHAM HILL

Nos.13 & 15 Killieser Avenue, Streatham Hill, large semi-detached houses on the corner with Criffel Avenue. The houses were developed by Eliot Hanney as Telford Park between 1878 and 1882.Ref: LBL/BDD/3/1/8/23

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:Newbery
Ref:10910
Original ref:LBL/BDD/3/1/8/23
Date:c.1975

1951 - 1975BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREPhotographSTREATHAM HILL

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map