Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

246-258 BRIXTON ROAD, BRIXTON NORTH

Nos 246-258 Brixton Road includes the Crown and Anchor public house, on the corner of Ingleton Street, and assorted shops. The pub was built c.1880.Photograph by Sam Lambert.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/2/1/13/135

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Department of Town Planning
Image type:Photograph
Artist:Lambert
Ref:09886
Original ref:LBL/DTP/UD2/1/13/135
Date:1978

1951 - 1975BRIXTON NORTHBUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREDepartment of Town PlanningINNS AND PUBLIC HOUSESPhotographSHOPS AND SHOPPINGTRANSPORT

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map