Composite image of two plans for No.40 Bolton Street, Kennington (now partially Bolton Crescent) on the corner with Manley Terrace (now St Agnes Place). The first shows a house and shop dated 16th March 1876, built by William Davis, builder of Selbourne Road, Denmark Hill. The other, a drainage plan with the shop now in use as an off-licence c.1930.From Drainage Records.
|Date:||1876 + c1930|
#1876 - 1900 #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #Drainage Records #Drawing #INNS AND PUBLIC HOUSES #KENNINGTON #SHOPS AND SHOPPING