The King William public house in Streatham High Street, Norbury/ Streatham South. The pub was first named the Green Man and only became William IV in 1856. A real photographic postcard addressed to Miss A Nicholas, Bognor, and written in Welsh. ID; IV336/14/3
From the Loobey Postcard Collection
Details | |
---|---|
Collection: | Loobey Postcard Collection |
Image type: | Photograph |
Artist: | |
Ref: | 15315 |
Identifier: | IV336/14/3 |
Date: | c.1911 |