Aerial view of the north-east end of Clapham Common and the central part of old Clapham. Holy Trinity lower centre, The Polygon middle, and the Congregational Church top centre. To the left of the spire is a long-gabled building known as Clapham Hall, originally a Congregational chapel. The latter two were badly damaged by bombing in World War II.Scan of negative from the Clapham Antiquarian Society.
|Collection:||Clapham Antiquarian Society|
#1926 - 1950 #CLAPHAM #Clapham Antiquarian Society #OPEN SPACES #Photograph #RELIGION #ROADS AND STREETS