A plan of Albert Terrace (later St Stephens Terrace), South Lambeth, including Canton Street and Wilkinson Street. Premises include; St Stephen's church, Canton Arms public house, Royal Albert public house and South Lambeth Dispensary. Owners include; James MacFarland, E.R. Saunders, Edward Burbridge and John Mills Thorne at Turrett House (the former home of Elias Ashmole).
From Apportionment Files showing the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1850 - 1875 #Drawing #SHOPS AND SHOPPING #SOUTH LAMBETH