Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

ALFRED HOUSE, RECTORY GROVE, CLAPHAM

Alfred House in Rectory Grove stood opposite the old rectory and was possibly of 17th century origin. The house was later run as a private school by Mr William Franks the vestry clerk and demolished c.1860.Watercolour by H. Hopley White dated 1856.Ref: LP22/188/ALF.2

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Clapham Antiquarian Society
Image type:Watercolour Painting
Artist:
Ref:07232
Original ref:LP22/188/ALF.2
Date:1856

1850 - 1875BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURECLAPHAMClapham Antiquarian SocietyHOUSINGOPEN SPACESWatercolour Painting

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map