Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

ALMSHOUSES, HAMILTON ROAD, WEST NORWOOD

Elevated view from Hamilton Road tower block looking west across the St Saviour's College almshouses with the Victorian chapel on the left - the only building that survived the 1937 and 1952 rebuilding.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/2/1/21/91

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Department of Town Planning
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:09242
Original ref:LBL/DTP/UD2/1/21/91
Date:c.1968

1951 - 1975BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREDepartment of Town PlanningHOUSINGOPEN SPACESPhotographRELIGIONWELFARE AND SOCIAL INSTITUTIONSWEST NORWOOD

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map