View of Alver Bank, West Road, Clapham from the garden. The house was built c.1860 by Henry Harris, a buidling contractor, as his own residence. It was acquired by the Salvation Army in 1935 as a home and the garden was developed with sheltered housing in 1985-86. Scan of negative from the Clapham Antiquarian Society.
|Collection:||Clapham Antiquarian Society|
#1926 - 1950 #CLAPHAM #Clapham Antiquarian Society #HOUSING #OPEN SPACES #Photograph