Entrance drive of Alver Bank, West Road, Clapham. The house was built c.1860 by the builder Henry Harris as his own residence. It was acquired by the Salvation Army in 1935 as a home and the garden developed with sheltered housing in 1985-86.Scan of negative from the Clapham Antiquarian Society.
|Collection:||Clapham Antiquarian Society|
#1926 - 1950 #CLAPHAM #Clapham Antiquarian Society #HOUSING #Photograph