A plan showing a section of the Angell Estate in Brixton. Roads include; Church Road, Angell Road, Wiltshire Road, Fyfield Road, St James's Road and Overton Road. Premises listed include; St Johns church and the Gresham Arms. Occupiers include; William George Logan (Lingfield House), John Chisholme (Albion Cottage and nursery grounds), Mrs Louisa Bennett (Highclere House) and Thomas Shaw (Wiltshire Cottage).
From Apportionment Files dated 1871. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1850 - 1875 #BRIXTON CENTRAL #Drawing #FOOD AND DRINK