Renumbering plan for Angell Road, Brixton, from Brixton Road to Overton Road incorporating Angell Park, Beaufort Villas, Elgin Villas, Alexandra Villas and Lester Villas. Premises shown include the Coal Office, St John's Church and The Angel public house. Owners listed include; Charles Kynock, Thomas Archbutt, Isaac Bachett, and George Rattray Fenton. Tenants include; Robert Wormald, John Brockwell, Harriett Cahusac, William Edward Mawby and John Jacobs.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 8th July 1870.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/95
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.