Archbishop Tait's Infant School in Lambeth Road, was constructed in 1880 on land given by the Archbishop. Lambeth Bridge and St Mary's church are beyond. Ink and wash drawing by Kate E.Thorpe, dated October 1965.Ref: LP12/71/TAI.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.