Refurbishment of the former Archbishop Temple School in Lambeth Road. The Victorian building was constructed in 1902-04 for the school, but now belongs to the Marine Society and Sea Cadets (MSSC). The Marine Society was founded in 1756 to provide support for professional seafarers and combined with the Sea Cadets in 2004.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/2/3/1/781
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.