Archbishop Temple's school in Lambeth Road, was constructed in 1902-04 as a boys' school, but now belongs to the Marine Society and Sea Cadets (MSSC). The school was first founded in 1661 nearby on Lambeth Green as a Parochial Boys' School. The Marine Society was founded in 1756 to provide support for professional sea farers and combined with the Sea Cadets in 2004. Watercolour by D. Mills, dated October 1963.Ref: LP12/71/TEM.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.