Renumbering plan for buildings in Archer Street, Vauxhall. Premises owners include Edward Fell, Barrett & Co, Joseph Haines and Miss Mary Cooper. Tenants include Reuben Edmonds, James Plumridge, William Drake and George Townsend. The street was renamed Parry Street in 1937 by the L.C.C.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 2nd March 1883.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/98
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.