Elevated view looking north-east of Aveline Street and the rear of Courtenay Square. The Moffat Institute (on the left) moved here in 1896, performing missionary work amongst the poor including cheap meals, religious instruction and a savings bank. The building was rebuilt after wartime bomb-damage and later became the Alford House youth club.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/2/1/11/305
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.